International conference «Biological Resources Development and Environmental Management»
MURMANSK STATE TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, MURMANSK, RUSSIA has the pleasure to invite you to take part in the international applied research conference «Biological Resources Development and Environmental Management».
Main issues to be considered:
- biology and ecology of hydrobionts;
- current status of aquatic ecosystems and their biological resources;
- results of fisheries research;
- current status and prospects of aquaculture development;
- economic use of natural resources and anthropogenic factors impact;
- integrated use of hydrobionts;
- development of biotechnology in food production;
- resource and energy saving technologies in the hydrobionts processing;
- technological and refrigeration equipment development for food production;
- environmental management.
- Aquatic Biological Resources, Biotechnology and Aquaculture.
- Ecology and Environmental Management.
- Hydrobionts and Agricultural Raw Materials Processing Equipment and Technology.
Representatives of educational institutions, scientific organizations and business entities are invited to participate in the conference.
Conference proceedings will be published in the issue of KnE Life Sciences journal indexed by Web of Science.
Forms of participation - in person or by sending your conference articles. Materials submission (participation in person): June 10, 2019 Materials submission (remote participation): September 30, 2019 More information is available here http://sib-publish.ru/?agr5&ru
Updating date: 27.05.19